Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Making cheesecakes at home

Cheesecakes make a perfect start which you can have any time without thinking too much. They come in all shapes and sizes. Do you like to have cheesecakes like me. I am almost an addict to these cakes. If you're like me it's always good to know some nice recipes for a quick bite rather than stocking them up from market. Making them at home is pretty easy, you just need to know what I knew what do you want it baked or do you wanted chilled. I usually buy crusts from the market and make the topping at home with whatever is available. A quick fresh fruit cheesecake is good or I even make strawberry cakes and chocolate cakes quickly. It actually depends on the kind of taste you have, the available ingredients and the amount of time you are willing to spend.

If you know the basics of baking and cooking, you can mix and match the staff to make something unique. And in making cheesecakes from the last 10 years and they are perhaps the easiest of all. Whenever there is an occasion at home, I make them a few hours beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment